There is no better way to share the light this Hanukkah season than by showcasing our…
Let’s add a little Israeli flare to Thanksgiving this year and serve a delicious Israeli salad. So many of our participants not only discover the history of Israel but the flavors as well, and we can almost guarantee that after their Birthright Israel trip, they love Israeli salad.
What You Need
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
What You Do
- Add all vegetables to a large bowl.
- Toss with parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper.