Travel With Us
2017 Annual Giving Circles Mission to Israel
Experience the magic of Birthright Israel for yourself! See Past Missions »
- Monday Evening, July 10 – Friday Evening, July 14
- Five night stay at the Hilton Tel Aviv and King David Jerusalem (includes Friday night/Saturday stay)
- Trip includes a Birthright Israel tour educator, site entry fees, security, the majority of meals* and more
Pricing Details (Excluding Airfare)
- Early Bird Until February 28
$3,200 per person, double occupancy
- Standard After March 1
$3,400 per person, double occupancy
- Single Supplement
- Experience Israel through the eyes of Birthright Israel participants by joining dynamic programming with buses on the ground.
- Be inspired by IDF soldiers and learn about the impact the program has on the state of Israel.
- Dialogue with top leaders in the Israeli government and IDF — our partners in investing in this life-changing program.
- Go behind the scenes with Birthright Israel's operations team to see how we ensure the safety and security of 45,000 young adults annually.
- Hear from International CEO and top leadership on the implementation and evaluation of your investment and the vision for our next chapter.
- Enjoy an inside look at Birthright Israel with new friends and like-minded leaders from across the country while enjoying fun and experiential cultural tours.
- Celebrate with thousands of participants from around the world at a Birthright Israel signature Mega Event with live entertainment, international donors, and high-ranking officials from the government of Israel.
- Welcome Shabbat at the Western Wall with a memorable gathering of Birthright Israel groups.
* Meals during free time are not included.
Note: This mission is intended for Birthright Israel Foundation Annual Giving Circle Supporters ($3,000 or above to our 2017 Annual Campaign).
Annual Giving Circles Israel Travel Concierge
If you plan to travel to Israel this summer please be in touch with Serena Young, email@example.com or (646) 833-1331 to take advantage of our concierge travel service. We are here to help you get the most out of your Israel experience, including time with a Birthright Israel bus.
Benefactors Circle Mission to Israel
Join our most exclusive annual travel experience with our highest level supporters. Travel in style on a private plane, engage with Birthright Israel through the eyes of a participant, and experience your investment in action with an insider 4-day encounter with the Birthright Israel program. Other highlights include:
- Celebrate with thousands of participants at a Birthright Israel "Mega Event".
- Private meetings with high-ranking IDF and Government officials, elite opinion makers, and other dignitaries.
- Five-star accommodations at The King David Hotel in Jerusalem.
Are you interested in taking part in this extraordinary trip? Have any questions? Reach out to Serena Young, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 833‑1331.