Travel With Us
18th Anniversary Mission to Israel
June 24–28, 2018
In the Footsteps of Our Future…Be 18 Again! Experience Birthright Israel firsthand on this once in a lifetime mission as we celebrate the past, present and future of this incredible program. This mission is intended for Birthright Israel Foundation Annual Giving Circle Supporters at the $10,000+ level to our 2018 Annual Campaign.*
* Note: If you have questions or comments specific to the Birthright Israel trip for 18-26 year olds (e.g. travel plans, eligibility, deposits, etc.), please reach out to staff on the trip's official website or call the Birthright Israel hotline at (888) 994-7723.For Registration Details, Email
Cost Per Person
- Early Bird (until 12/31/17)
$3,200 per person (airfare not included)
Single Supplement: $920
- Standard (after 1/1/18)
$3,500 per person (airfare not included)
Single Supplement: $920
- Five night stay at five-star hotel, Hilton Tel Aviv.
- Birthright Israel tour educator, site entry fees, security, daily breakfast, most meals, gratuities, and more.
- Lori Komisar* & Morrie Silverman
- Judith* & Allyn Levy
Boston, MA and Palm Beach, FL
- Saskia & Stephen*+ Siderow
New York, NY
- Join Birthright Israel participants and their Mifgash on buses for dynamic programming and meaningful moments as they discover Israel.
- Engage in a robust dialogue with top leaders in the Israeli government, our partners in support of this life-changing program.
- Celebrate the 18th anniversary of Birthright Israel at a spectacular global gathering with participants and supporters from around world.
- Explore the innovation and culture of Tel Aviv through unique thematic tracks.
- Be inspired by IDF soldiers and a unique base visit while learning about the impact Birthright Israel has on the State of Israel and the IDF.
- Get a sneak peek into the next chapter of Birthright Israel from International CEO and top leadership.
- Converse and learn with our "Tour Educator in Residence," Dr. Zohar Raviv and a cadre of top educators.
- Connect with like-minded Birthright Israel supporters from across the country while enjoying the experience of a lifetime during Israel's 70th Birthday.
Annual Giving Circles Israel Travel Concierge
If you plan to travel to Israel this summer, please be in touch with Laura Kassen at email@example.com to take advantage of our concierge travel service. We are here to help you get the most out of your Israel experience, including time with a Birthright Israel bus.
Benefactors Circle Mission to Israel
Join our most exclusive annual travel experience with our highest level supporters. Travel in style on a private plane, engage with Birthright Israel through the eyes of a participant, and experience your investment in action with an insider 4-day encounter with the Birthright Israel program. Other highlights include:
- Celebrate with thousands of participants at a Birthright Israel "Mega Event".
- Private meetings with high-ranking IDF and Government officials, elite opinion makers, and other dignitaries.
- Five-star accommodations at The King David Hotel in Jerusalem.
Are you interested in taking part in this extraordinary trip? Have any questions? Reach out to Laura Kassen at firstname.lastname@example.org.